I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, lapeineta.es undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the collected data.
- · Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- · Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (GDPR).
- · Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
Identidad del responsable del tratamiento de los datos personales
The person in charge of the treatment of the personal data collected in lapeineta.es is LA PEINETA, with NIF: 77145522A (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment). The contact details are as follows:
· Address: Calle Buensuceso 13, shop 2, 18002 of Granada
· Phone: +34 689 140346
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data Register
LA PEINETA treats your personal data information in order to provide the requested service and make your billing. The data provided will be kept in a register, owned by LA PEINETA, as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the time necessary to comply with legal obligations and meet the possible responsibilities that may arise from fulfilling the purpose for which the data were collected. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain information about whether LA PEINETA is treating your personal data, so you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of data and opposition and limitation to your treatment by standard mail to LA PEINETA, Calle Buensuceso 13, local 2 18002 of Granada or at the email address email@example.com, attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent document. Likewise, and especially if you consider that you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the national control authority by mailing the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C / Jorge Juan, 6 - 28001 Madrid.
Personal Data Processing
The User's personal data processing will submit the following principles set forth in article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 and followings of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- · Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- · Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- · Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- · Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- · Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- · Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- · Principle of proactive responsibility: The person responsible for the treatment will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Personal data cpersonsategories
The categories of data treated in lapeineta.es are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are treated within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. lapeineta.es undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
When the User provides his/her data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he/she will be informed (in case the completion of any of them is mandatory) because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Retention of personal data
Personal data of lapeineta.es customers will be retained for the duration of the service provided. In the event that LA PEINETA issues an ordinary invoice, the personal data that appears on it will be kept for a period of 5 years, as required by the Tax Agency.
Personal data of website users who issue queries through the online form will be deleted monthly.
When the personal data are obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the criteria used to determine this period will be kept or, when that is not possible.
Transfer of personal data
The personal data of the User will not be shared with third parties.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the treatment of their personal data lawfully by lapeineta.es . If it is a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have been authorized.
Secrecy and security of personal data
LA PEINETA undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of character data personal and the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data kept or otherwise treated, or the unauthorized communication or access to such data.
apeineta.es has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User fully encrypted.
However, as lapeineta.es cannot guarantee the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, it is understood as a violation of the security of personal data any security breach that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, kept or otherwise treated, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by employees, associates, and any person who accessess the information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has the following rights recognized in the GDPR and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights about LA PEINETA:
- · Right of access : It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether lapeineta.es is treating his/her personal data or not and, if so, obtaining information about his/her specific personal data and the treatment that lapeineta.es has made or carries out, as well as, among other, the information available on the origin of such data and recipients of the communications made or planned of them.
- · Right of rectification : It is the right of the User to modify his/her personal data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete, taking into account the purposes of the treatment.
- · Right of deletion ("the right to be forgotten") : It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his/her personal data when it is no longer necessary to the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his/her consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; personal data has been treated illegally; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years old. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party's request to delete any link to that personal data
- · Right to limit the processing : It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he/she challenges the accuracy of his/her personal data; the treatment is illegal; the Data Controller no longer needs personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- · Right to data portability : In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive personal data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used format and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other person in charge.
- · Right of opposition : It is the right of the User to choose not to allow the processing of his/her personal data or to cease the processing of them by lapeineta.es.
- · Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling : It is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise his/her rights through written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD - LA PEINETA", specifying:
- · Name, surname and copy of the ID of the User. In cases where the representation is admitted, identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the ID may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- · Request with the specific reasons for the request or information that you want to access.
- · Address for the purpose of notifications.
- · Date and signature of the applicant.
- · Any document that accredits the request you make.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
Postal address: Calle Buensuceso 13, local 2, 18002 of Granada
Links to third party websites
lapeineta.es may include links that allow access to third-party websites other than lapeineta.es, and therefore are not operated by lapeineta.es. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims to the supervisory authority
When the User considers that there is a problem or violation of the regulations in force in the way in which their personal data is being processed, he/she will have the right to demand judicial protection and claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).